• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Football fans, players and managers with no sense of history. I see there is now lots of talk of Chelsea being out of the title race because they are a long way behind Man Utd and Man City. Now, they probably won't close the gap because they won' t be good enough but bigger gaps than these have been closed in the past and it annoys me that a large number of people forget this. Yes, it really does.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
People who call Tesco, Tesco's. That really pisses me off.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
MJP_Exeter putting 'tbh' in almost every post. I can only conclude that if he makes a tbh free post that he's lying.

elginCity

After a very lengthy post, the whole post is once again quoted rather than the relevant point, and often more than once.

Waste of bandwidth. Harrumph!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
MJP_Exeter putting 'tbh' in almost every post. I can only conclude that if he makes a tbh free post that he's lying.
Damn it ive been found Out!!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
People who call Tesco, Tesco's. That really pisses me off.
But Sainsbury's is Sainsbury's. That pees me off a bit.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
But Sainsbury's is Sainsbury's. That pees me off a bit.
See, i'm ok with that as Mr Sainsbury started the company so it should be called Sainsbury's.

Grecian2K

And Asda has ALWAY been Azders to me (not that I'd ever visit such an establishment as I don't buy lotreez.)

Grecian2K

See, i'm ok with that as Mr Sainsbury started the company so it should be called Sainsbury's.
But, as with our own century-old ground name debate, should that be Sainsburys, Sainsbury's, Sainsburys', or even Sainsburyses?

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Ah. Mr TES Cohen started Tesco though.