Good Friday sees Barnet visit St James Park for a League 2 fixture. Exeter will be looking for their first home win since 23rd January when Accrington lost 2-1 at the Park. Normal ticket purchasing applies.
The match officials will be:-
Referee: Trevor Kettle
Assistant Referees: John Law and Andrew Quin
Fourth Official Robert Dabbs
The 48-year-old referee from Berkshire has taken charge of four games at the Park over the last five seasons. The following are his games in charge of Exeter games.
- Exeter City 2 Port Vale 0. FA Cup. Sunday 6 December 2015
- Exeter City 1 Accrington Stanley 2. L2. Saturday 3 January 2015.
- Exeter City 2 Scunthorpe United 0. L2. Saturday 26 April 2014.
- Cheltenham Town 3 Exeter City 0. L2. Saturday 27 October 2012.
- Exeter City 0 Scunthorpe 0. L1. Saturday 17 December 2011.
- Exeter City 2 Walsall 1. L1. Saturday 27 March 2010.