- Globe Arena, Christie Way, Westgate, Morecambe. LA4 4TB. Lancashire..
- Stadium size: 6,476 of which 2,173 is seating
- What is the stadium like: Brand new stadium, that has standing areas.
- POTG or ticket entry. Pay on the Gate. Seated: Advance – Adults: £16, Concessions: £12, Juniors (14-18): £6, Children (5-13): Free with an Adult (up to 3 per Adult). On the day prices are Adults £21, Concessions £17, Juniors (14-18) £6. East Terrace (Standing): Not available to City fans.
- Ticket information can be found on the official site (nearer the time) – Here.
- Bar inside the ground? Yes.
- what is the away end like? Standing and seated areas available. A low roof should mean that a decent atmosphere can be generated. New ground for most City fans.
- arrangements for disabled supporters. 20 spaces available in the away terrace. Check for information here.
- Sat Nav post code: LA4 4TB. Directions from St James Park to the Globe Arena here.
- Mileage: 287 miles each way, fuel costs in the region of £108. Likely travel time 4 hours 45 minutes each way. Car parking available at the stadium.
if travelling by train you will need to go to Morecambe station, which is about a 20 minute walk from the ground.
Train from Exeter St Davids. 2 singles at £49.00 each, total £98.00. Departing Exeter St Davids at 08.23 arriving in Paddington at 13.35, via Birmingham New Street and Lancaster. Returning from Morecambe at 17.20 (tight timing?) arriving home at 22.43 via Lancaster and Birmingham New Street.
more information on travel can be found here – Ground Guide.
- Tourist Information Board website: VisitLancashire.
Any decent pubs?
For a Wetherspoons, then head to The Eric Bartholomew, which is 10 minutes away from the railway station towards the beach.
The Ranch House on the seafront sells good beer. About a 10 minute walk from the station.
City fans got a warm welcome last season at The York Hotel which is a short walk from the ground.