• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Work leaving do

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Course you don't have to go, you don't have to go in Monday or Tuesday either, nor any of the other b*ll*cks - what are they going to do, give you a written warning or something. Tell 'em to go f*ck themselves, go home and stick your feet up, then tell your missus that it's now up to her to bring home the bacon and send her packing back to her old workplace sharpish.

Easy.

Brian Moore

I meant your exit interview.

Antony Moxey

WTF is an exit interview?

'Now Phil, I understand you're leaving today, would you like to elaborate why?'

'No'

*gets up from chair, walks out, closes door quietly behind him*

'Err, Phil, hang on, we wanted to ask you something else as well'

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
My exit interview was pretty interesting - an hour or so with one senior partner as I slagged off his brother, the other SP.

manc grecian

Someone from HR in Oxford rings me up and asks why I'm leaving, what i liked and most importantly who gets on my tits.

I am going to complain vociferously about that time the internet was down for a few hours and that other time where they made me do work.

7 and a bit years to go, but I am already planning my exit interview ! (insert emoticon for thermonuclear armaggedon)

I don't do dos , so probably won't be offered one, and wouldn't turn up anyway........ expect to hoard a bit of annual leave and escape a couple of weeks early.