• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ticketing at Rotherham

Status
Not open for further replies.

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

For the record 10,000 are allowed to be in the ground. Us and the Millers will be in the same stand (but seperated in some manner).

Plenty of space in the Don Valey for all who wish to attend. UTC

sortitoutfoxy

You can buy BB tickets. NO NEED TO PANIC THOUGH! There is bound to be enough room in there if you're early and the away end is ours.

DO NOT PANIC
remember saying this last week t.a.f.k.a.g.g?

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

It was panic that caused the probs IIRC. I am glad I bought a ticket, but if I hadn't I'd have got to the club at 1pm and got myself in.

I also remember arguing that it should have been all ticket and that certain fans (Saturday workers / exiles etc) may get the raw end of the wedge.

So I'll rephrase my above statement:

Unless 7,501 Millers turn up to a pointless game that will win them nothing - 2,500 City fans will all get in fine

Can't argue with maths.

;)

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
FFS - someone asks a legitmate question and the thread immediately decends into theusual Exeweb rubbish.

There are no tickets available in advance. It's pay on the day only. At a guess anywhere between 1,000 and 2,500 will be travelling.
Which has been mentioned already on here and announced on the club site, the reason it descends is because the people asking these question generally haven't even bothered checking the Official site or searching the forums.

sortitoutfoxy

You should've done the maths last week then too...

It was always going to be a sell out last Saturday and you spoke like someone who knew what they were talking about.

Next time you don't know, don't dictate what other people should or shouldn't do.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
And here endeth the lesson......

Status
Not open for further replies.