• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Supporters Trust Election 2020. Questions for Kayleigh West

KayleighJade

The results have just been announced at the AGM and I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for voting (even if it wasn't for me) and for engaging with me and asking questions, I've enjoyed the conversations it has opened up and the opportunity to talk to people I don't usually get to chat to. Congratulations to the elected candidates and commiserations to those who weren't successful this time, it was a battle well fought and I hope to liaise with all of you for your ideas for the trust and hope to see you stand again in the future.
Thanks Exeweb, you have been great, engaging and challenging over the elections, and I really hope you will not hesitate to @ me on here if there's anything you think I can contribute to or if there are any suggestions for me.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Please don't leave Exeweb, as some candidates in the past have done.

Exehausted

The results have just been announced at the AGM and I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for voting (even if it wasn't for me) and for engaging with me and asking questions, I've enjoyed the conversations it has opened up and the opportunity to talk to people I don't usually get to chat to. Congratulations to the elected candidates and commiserations to those who weren't successful this time, it was a battle well fought and I hope to liaise with all of you for your ideas for the trust and hope to see you stand again in the future.
Thanks Exeweb, you have been great, engaging and challenging over the elections, and I really hope you will not hesitate to @ me on here if there's anything you think I can contribute to or if there are any suggestions for me.
Congratulations Kayleigh, very well done. It just shows that we have a fantastic and diverse fan base that can attract such a great line up of people to stand for election. Well done to everyone who took part.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Congratulations - you had my vote

Red Bill

Congratulations Kayleigh. I voted for you because I liked what you had to say and appear very proactive, not because of who you were, but having someone young and female with a disability gives a voice to all the groups you represent and enriches diversity and representation on the board and will i'm sure be a positive for the general perception of the Trust among our fan base.
I hope you will continue to contribute on here (at least until the Trust has its own forum anyway). I know some elected trustees have found it difficult once on the board, But Pete Martin always continued to post and look how well he's respected!
Best wishes for the next three years!

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Best of luck on the board - as others have said, I would recommend you try and stay on exeweb - I found it difficult at the time but that was due to the club being in challenging times

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well done Kayleigh, as I said earlier on in the thread, I voted for you and am delighted you’ve been given your chance to make a difference to the trust. I wish you all the best.