• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sports tv rights thread

Bridgy 81

I think this is as good as anywhere to put this.
I’m intending to take out a month’s subscription to TNT Sports (similar to what I did this time last year).
I’ll activate it a week today and have it from 9th April - 8th May.
During that time that’ll give me access to:
Most of the latter stages of the Champions League, Europa League and Europa Conference League (The finals are broadcast free anyway).
Several decent Premier League matches and the National League playoffs including the finals of NLS and NLN.
Plus loads of Italian, French and Australian league matches.
I can do this through Amazon Prime for around £30.
Then I’ll cancel it.
Bargain.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think this is as good as anywhere to put this.
I’m intending to take out a month’s subscription to TNT Sports (similar to what I did this time last year).
I’ll activate it a week today and have it from 9th April - 8th May.
During that time that’ll give me access to:
Most of the latter stages of the Champions League, Europa League and Europa Conference League (The finals are broadcast free anyway).
Several decent Premier League matches and the National League playoffs including the finals of NLS and NLN.
Plus loads of Italian, French and Australian league matches.
I can do this through Amazon Prime for around £30.
Then I’ll cancel it.
Bargain.
It is on the biggest advantage of the modern day subscription model, is you can subscribe to the bits you want. I currently have TNT Sports, Eurosport and discovery plus for £10 a month at this moment until March next year and Sky Sports for £19.99 a month with NOW TV on a month by month deal until September, so the price stays the same, but I can cancel anytime before the offer ends.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster

BBC and sky extend WSL for another season