• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Social media presence

cambmike

You're right Leads about bigger fanbase, More votes etc but for me it's where the SM side of things have come from in a relatively short time, For example I never took much notice of the media team before Covid but during the lockdown they were a lifeline for me and many fans with updates, interviews etc and really came to the fore and since then they have gone from strength to strength imo and now they are essential viewing for me. When I went to my first visit to SJP since Covid, as i live a distance from Devon now (Think it was when we beat B Rovers 4-0 at home) I purposely sought out the media team to thank them personally for what they did during that time, I will be forever grateful to them and if they're not lucky enough to win, They're still winners to me and total stars.
I thanked Craig at the bar

Leads

You're right Leads about bigger fanbase, More votes etc but for me it's where the SM side of things have come from in a relatively short time, For example I never took much notice of the media team before Covid but during the lockdown they were a lifeline for me and many fans with updates, interviews etc and really came to the fore and since then they have gone from strength to strength imo and now they are essential viewing for me. When I went to my first visit to SJP since Covid, as i live a distance from Devon now (Think it was when we beat B Rovers 4-0 at home) I purposely sought out the media team to thank them personally for what they did during that time, I will be forever grateful to them and if they're not lucky enough to win, They're still winners to me and total stars.
That's a very nice post. I didn't meant to come across as mean spirited. They do a very good job and I hope they win :)

Reactions: DB9

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
They didn't win in the FCA awards last night, it went of course to media darlings Wrexham. But they went as being in the top 10, so well done.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
They didn't win in the FCA awards last night, it went of course to media darlings Wrexham. But they went as being in the top 10, so well done.
Great that the went but result just shows that awarding judges swept off their feet by Hollywood magic and more money than you can shake a stick at.
Perhaps we need to petition for an FCA Award for Fan Owned Clubs ?
UTC & Well Done to our S&M team

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Well Done to our S&M team
I don't think you meant to write S&M team! 😮

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't think you meant to write S&M team! 😮
O Er Missus !
UTC