• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Retained List for 2024/25 (released)

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think there is still a few interesting ones that we are all a little unsure on whats happening.
Harry Lee - has he even been offered a deal
Zak Jules - is the option of another year in our favour? Seems like we are trying to extend the deal anyway.
Tom Carroll - Will he be offered a deal or does he just want to get back to the London area
Demi Mitchell - We have said he has been offered a deal, but obviously as of now has not signed it
Caleb Watts - Has a 1 yr option. Will we utilize this.

I guess you could say that by not hearing anything yet, maybe none are staying but I'd be surprised and hope that is not the case.
Duke Roll seems to think Mitchell has signed it

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Duke Roll seems to think Mitchell has signed it
Yep that's my point, we don't really know as of yet ;)

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surely GC wants to go on holiday? Can't believe we haven't released it

DawlishBouy

Barnsley, Bolton, Oxford and Peterborough won’t do their retained lists until after the play-offs. Derby and Reading won’t release their’s until their under 21’s have finshed their fixtures. That leaves just City, Blackpool, Burton, Stevenage and Wycombe yet to publish retained lists.

denzel

Barnsley, Bolton, Oxford and Peterborough won’t do their retained lists until after the play-offs. Derby and Reading won’t release their’s until their under 21’s have finshed their fixtures. That leaves just City, Blackpool, Burton, Stevenage and Wycombe yet to publish retained lists.
Wycombe have already done theirs

budegrecian

There is also the issue around some of the first year pro’s; have they been extended or released.
Likewise, which of the second year scholars have been offered anything. It was announced at half time on Saturday that Tom Dean had signed his first contract but are they’re any others?
Guess we’ll find out soon enough.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He said on My New Football Club that he’s going on holiday this month. Reckon the list will be out on Tuesday

andrew p long

He will have booked his main holiday for shortly after the League One play off final. Any manager who books a holiday before then is asking for trouble.....

fred binneys head

He will have booked his main holiday for shortly after the League One play off final. Any manager who books a holiday before then is asking for trouble.....
And after the day for the city tour bus with town hall reception.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think there is still a few interesting ones that we are all a little unsure on whats happening.
Harry Lee - has he even been offered a deal
Zak Jules - is the option of another year in our favour? Seems like we are trying to extend the deal anyway.
Tom Carroll - Will he be offered a deal or does he just want to get back to the London area
Demi Mitchell - We have said he has been offered a deal, but obviously as of now has not signed it
Caleb Watts - Has a 1 yr option. Will we utilize this.

I guess you could say that by not hearing anything yet, maybe none are staying but I'd be surprised and hope that is not the case.
There is also the issue around some of the first year pro’s; have they been extended or released.
Likewise, which of the second year scholars have been offered anything. It was announced at half time on Saturday that Tom Dean had signed his first contract but are they’re any others?
Guess we’ll find out soon enough.
There's also the question of whether Jake Richards can be persuaded to commit to signing a pro contract when he turns 17 in August.