• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Northampton

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Only the audio Pass available on I follow in the UK, as the game is being played during the blackout.

They could technically show the game up to 1445, but would have to cut transmission at that point to not be in breach of the blackout rules.

This is why some European matches which kick off 1700 BST, join match in progress at 1715.

On a side note, I was surprised they didn't just move this to a 1245 kick off or something and just have it available on I follow for extra income for both sides etc. and completely miss the Saints match
That wouldn't be fair on our fans. Getting up there for 2pm is OK, getting there for 1245 is not.
Though it would be practice for next season

grecIAN Harris

Early start for this one on Saturday, it will be like getting up for work a Saturday almost.

iscalad

The majority of the game takes place during the TV "black-out" period, so some clarification of this will be necessary. :unsure:
Blackout starts at 2.45pm apparently.

arthur

Any idea how many tickets sold/left?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any idea how many tickets sold/left?
Think I saw 500 sold last night

KentGrecian

I think you can get 900 behind the goal and couple of hundred on the side if needed but NTFC might give that to their home fans

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Ashford Grecian

Clap clap + junior

denzel

I think you can get 900 behind the goal and couple of hundred on the side if needed but NTFC might give that to their home fans
Yeah but I mean what sort of club sells out their home end for a dead rubber...

KentGrecian

578 sold