• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Macclesfield away - Saturday 15th February

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
^^^^
Glad to be undercover 😁

I hope the drainage is better than last season.
The original game was called off at about 2pm(7.45ko)
I drove as far as Gordano Services & hung about for what seemed like a eternity for a decision to be made.
The Exiles had boarded their train & were just leaving London when it was called off.
I think they had a good night in Macclesfield as it turned out.
No idea why it took so long to call it off. One of the macclesfield players took a video and one of the corners was completely flooded.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
No idea why it took so long to call it off. One of the macclesfield players took a video and one of the corners was completely flooded.
Yes,it was daft.
I can only assume that they were waiting for the match referee.A local referee would have sufficed to do a pitch inspection in days gone past.
Unfortunately these days the travelling support is the last thing on the list to worry about for football authorities.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Call me a selfish tw@ but I'm hoping this one gets postponed as it's local to me and I have to work a late shift on Saturday.

And yes, it is all about me.

exeips

Anyone know who was the guy taking photos before the game? He took one of the wife and I but haven't seen any photos anywhere except for the ones on the official site.