• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

luke mccormack

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
This was and is a tragic case where these young boys lost their lives, Please don't change this thread into the rights and wrongs of the judicial system, Their families have just had this brought back into the limelight when most likely all they want to do is get on and grieve for their lost ones and try to re-build their lives

McCormick has been sentenced and now has to reflect on his actions and any sentence would not be enough for the family of those two young lads

Red the Paper

Banned
This was and is a tragic case where these young boys lost their lives, Please don't change this thread into the rights and wrongs of the judicial system, Their families have just had this brought back into the limelight when most likely all they want to do is get on and grieve for their lost ones and try to re-build their lives

McCormick has been sentenced and now has to reflect on his actions and any sentence would not be enough for the family of those two young lads
Agree totally with you.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
He never set out to harm anybody, wasn't driving aggressively, he fell asleep at the wheel, made a guilty plea and has shown remorse. I said that it doesn't seem like much but one day can be a long time when you are banged up so on reflection I feel he probably didn't deserve anything worse.
Wasn't having a go at McCormack, just the injustice of sentencing.

Apologies as I didn't read to end of thread before posting.

Last edited: