• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joe Kinnear's rant

finetime

The best bit:

Press officer: Let's get on to football. Let's have an agreement that everything said so far, if anyone has got their tapes on, it's wiped off and we're not discussing it.
I think he qualifies as the most optimistic, perhaps deluded, person who ever existed!! The manager just called the audience c*nts, threatened to sue them and then expects them not to report it?!

:D :D :D

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
Am I the only one who thinks well done for telling the media exactly where to go?

I guess so but still a joke for you.....

(look away if easily offended now)

...Kinnear has been named the worst caretaker appointment ever - Ian Huntley did come a close second though.

GrecianInWales

This is very very silly (in the words of Monty Python) and just a litttle bit sad. But very funny.

The rant converted into Apple speech (Apple's voice software).

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/blog/2008/oct/03/newcastleunited

GrecianInWales

The best bit:

I think he qualifies as the most optimistic, perhaps deluded, person who ever existed!! The manager just called the audience c*nts, threatened to sue them and then expects them not to report it?!

:D :D :D
I love that bit I pity the poor bloke who is the Newcastle press officer.

Antony Moxey

I think he qualifies as the most optimistic, perhaps deluded, person who ever existed!!
You think? That's par for the course for everyone involved with that club, especially the deluded bit.

iscalad

According to the papers today JK reckons the tw*t Joey Barton is a real leader of men. How much worse can it get up north?