• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harrogate v Exeter City Matchday Thread (7pm kick off)

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Probably time to start it 😬

STURTZ

Now you've done it!(n)

iscalad

Weather report not good.

Legohead

Banned
Match postponed! Noahs Ark sent into Harrogate to rescue our lads and bring them home. :p

(match not really postponed.......yet).

STURTZ

It's all our fault for not going up last season and now having all these far flung dodgey Northern clubs to play.

Coppers

Probably time to start it 😬
I can't see this going ahead with the heavy rain forecast on top of the bad weather they have already had, feel its a wasted journey at a cost to the club.

Red Devon

Maybe the pitch is better in dealing with heavy rain than some people seem to think.

Coppers

It's all our fault for not going up last season and now having all these far flung dodgey Northern clubs to play.
They gave our fixture out this morning along with Argyle, they have a game at Stadium of light and we have Harrogate Town, it did make me think what should have been!!!

Legohead

Banned
They gave our fixture out this morning along with Argyle, they have a game at Stadium of light and we have Harrogate Town, it did make me think what should have been!!!
The disappointment of that cushioned by the fact that we wouldn't have been able to attend the games anyway.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
What's a good time to fork out a tenner on iFollow? 6.35pm?