• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Goal keeper required (Jökull Andrésson signs!)for Morecambe and back for Exeter! Signs for Stevenage

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’ve a feeling MT will milk this weekly loan arrangement for longer than he possibly should due to the excellent form being shown by Jokull 👍🏻

andrew p long

I’ve a feeling MT will milk this weekly loan arrangement for longer than he possibly should due to the excellent form being shown by Jokull 👍🏻
don't say that to the EFL reps who have to assess Ward and Maxted's fitness every week. As soon as they deem either of them fit to play then the Iceman's loan ends and he isn't eligible to play. WE don't want a yet fully fit post injury keeper playing too soon!

scottus86

He has done well, I'd still prefer a fully fit Ward though.

Grecianpasty

I know it's only been 6 games, but I actually rate Jokull higher than the other goalkeepers.

jimmy

I am sure if a fully fit Ward came in on an emergency loan...you'd rate him pretty highly too.

He's doing well but doesn't need to be placed higher in any pecking order as when one of the two beys are back, they're straight in.

Grecianpasty

I am sure if a fully fit Ward came in on an emergency loan...you'd rate him pretty highly too.

He's doing well but doesn't need to be placed higher in any pecking order as when one of the two beys are back, they're straight in.
I'd more than welcome Ward for my team. Our keepers carp!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
He's been extended a further 7 days.
Ditto. :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope we can afford him on loan after Christmas for the run in.

Grecian2K

Ended by us or Reading???

If the former I just hope that Ward and/or Maxted are now fully match fit and ready for the rough and tumble of L2.