• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Goal keeper required (Jökull Andrésson signs!)for Morecambe and back for Exeter! Signs for Stevenage

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
With Kyle Letheran having signed a new contract in June, it could see Jokull spending a season on the bench and that would be funny! Can't see Letheren being happy on the bench.
Can't see Reading being happy either if Jokull is just a back up ! Watch this space !

denzel

He doesn't look ecstatic in this.

Perhaps the reality of being a back up is sinking in

Colesman Ballz

He doesn't look ecstatic in this.

Perhaps the reality of being a back up is sinking in
So the manager isn't guaranteeing that he will start (well at least not publically).

You kind of wonder if he had the notion that we were going to be a top league 2 side this season…wouldn’t he have been better off signing for us and being the guaranteed No1? I dunno…obviously prefers the Morecambe sand.

Steve Moran3

You kind of wonder if he had the notion that we were going to be a top league 2 side this season…wouldn’t he have been better off signing for us and being the guaranteed No1? I dunno…obviously prefers the Morecambe sand.
Do we actually know that we were in for him? Did we make him an offer? If not it’s all irrelevant?

Do we actually know that we were in for him? Did we make him an offer? If not it’s all irrelevant?
We’ll if we didn’t…We should of been!

CC

Perhaps we can get Letheren on loan ? :)

dontpassback

Letheren is a decent keeper,and he won’t be happy unless he is playing regularly

Pobbop

Shame, but now we can hopefully move on, as others have said should be plenty of other 'keepers from higher level that won't be first team to look at.

I think with Arthur and Lee on our books that is the way to go, temporary until they're good enough.

Shame, but now we can hopefully move on, as others have said should be plenty of other 'keepers from higher level that won't be first team to look at.

I think with Arthur and Lee on our books that is the way to go, temporary until they're good enough.
Well we have 13 days to find one of those 👍