• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2023/24 (Champions)

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
With that result, the possibility remains of the league title and promotion hinging on our final home fixture v Bournemouth. Surely it is fitting that this game should now be scheduled to be played at SJP in front of a big crowd ?
I'd hope that call was left to the women and their management. They may prefer to be at Exwick as it gives them an advantage?

Grecian2K

I'd hope that call was left to the women and their management. They may prefer to be at Exwick as it gives them an advantage?
Picturing 4 or 5 thousand people perched atop of Redhills trying to get a glimpse!
Reckon even Stagecoach might have to put on a few more "E Buses" for that one! :ROFLMAO:

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Picturing 4 or 5 thousand people perched atop of Redhills trying to get a glimpse!
Reckon even Stagecoach might have to put on a few more "E Buses" for that one! :ROFLMAO:
E's are good, E's are good, Stagecoach E's are good.

Oldsmobile-88

Sing Michael Sing 🎶 ....I was on the route of the Exwick(19) bus....

Apologies to Jones/Strummer.

Martin Weiler

Decent sized crowd at Ringwood for Bournemouth game today.

333B3CE1-8B88-4B1C-A749-9D8D4C0ED7EA.jpegFD61ADC8-B491-45FC-A294-9058DE0368DF.jpeg

Oldsmobile-88

Decent sized crowd at Ringwood for Bournemouth game today.

View attachment 14737View attachment 14738
Unusual floodlights Martin(I’ve got my nerd hat on 😁) You can’t have seen many like that ground hopping.

Great turnout of Grecians by the look of it..

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
They have a slope? Bit tinpot
to be fair I think Martin was overplaying that card a bit as it was hardly Huish :ROFLMAO: The pitch was excellent although the club house facilities were not of the same level with 6 sausage rolls the extent of the catering ...... The facilities are in the midst of a complete overhaul to be fair with a new pavillion being built

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
My first taste of the ladies game and what an excellent game it was. Very competitive affair as befitting of a top of the table clash with two evenly matched teams. We passed the ball wonderfully at times and several stand out players right through the spine. The no 9 striker jemma. the little Messi in midfield 17, the centre half 6 who gave a Shuan Taylor esque performance and the goalkeeper were immense. The save from a free kick was absolute top drawer.

I can certainly recommend it and will be going again soon

Oldsmobile-88

My first taste of the ladies game and what an excellent game it was. Very competitive affair as befitting of a top of the table clash with two evenly matched teams. We passed the ball wonderfully at times and several stand out players right through the spine. The no 9 striker jemma. the little Messi in midfield 17, the centre half 6 who gave a Shuan Taylor esque performance and the goalkeeper were immense. The save from a free kick was absolute top drawer.

I’ve watched a couple of games when the’ve been scheduled at SJP Tony, surprising myself it has to be said, about how much I enjoyed it. Like you, i recommend anyone to check it out. There is a lot of coverage on TV for the top flight female clubs, but like the male game, it’s a better experience watching live.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

Jenna Markham is too good for this league.