• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

It doesn't matter where you puts Amps, Amps just does Amps.
Any more information on how Ethan played none of the reports I have read mention him at all.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Any more information on how Ethan played none of the reports I have read mention him at all.
Was part of a solid back three and hardly put a foot wrong without being spectacular. Didn't have to be really but still plays with a confidence beyond his years and looked very comfortable.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Was part of a solid back three and hardly put a foot wrong without being spectacular. Didn't have to be really but still plays with a confidence beyond his years and looked very comfortable.
Yes but he would still struggle to get into the current City side.

Banksy

I live in the hope of a big transfer to another club in the summer with City getting a sizeable chunk.It would set us up nicely if we were promoted.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't know, I think I'd probably have him just ahead of Callum Rowe as a holding midfielder.

grecIAN Harris

Like I said Amps just did Amps, unspectularly efficient whilst being in complete command of every situation he found himself in.

andrew p long

Like I said Amps just did Amps, unspectularly efficient whilst being in complete command of every situation he found himself in.
my view of Ethan's performance was the same as Ian and Rosie. Automatic first choice for Wales,plays 90+ minutes whenever fit/allowed to do so. Looks completely at home and comfortable at this level.Keeps £12m Chris Mepham on the bench (and is younger than Callum Rowe!:))

LDNGrecian

my view of Ethan's performance was the same as Ian and Rosie. Automatic first choice for Wales,plays 90+ minutes whenever fit/allowed to do so. Looks completely at home and comfortable at this level.Keeps £12m Chris Mepham on the bench (and is younger than Callum Rowe!:))
I think the regular time at Venezia was really showing. No sign of rustiness or fatigue unlike lots of the wales first XI who can’t get game time (Bale, Ramsey, Rodon etc)

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Absolutely spot on……as for Suzi & reference to no mention I watched on TV and had the Radio 5 commentary on and he was getting plenty of mentions on there.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I live in the hope of a big transfer to another club in the summer with City getting a sizeable chunk.It would set us up nicely if we were promoted.
Personally I would prefer him to get into the Chelsea first team squad play well in PL and see where we go from there…..still think there may be a big pay day to come our way….. we just need to be patient and remember “good things come to those who wait”.