• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

End of Season Gala Dinner

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ah right, go for the easy option then? How big an involvement did you have Egg?

Parklife

But that's my point Lammie - we were told one year it would be a more formal affair (with a price to match no doubt), then the next more of a casual do. We had the ball, then the BBQ in a barn - I thought we'd be back to a black tie do again this year.
I think the club are right to re-think things about the format, if based on the experience of the last couple of years.

I've enjoyed all the end of season do's I've been to - could have done without the saying of grace at this one though; a bit odd and didn't think it was really appropriate.

heathy1

Was there a finger buffet?

Antony Moxey

I think the club are right to re-think things about the format, if based on the experience of the last couple of years.
Can you expand on that please? Why, IYO, were the club right to rethink things, and what experience from the last couple of years do you base this on?

heathy1

Any news on the finger buffet?