• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dean Moxey

Bridgy 81

Deano is now at veteran status as a player so presumably is thinking a bit about what maybe next for him.
Also what with the goings-on at Torquay the need to do that might unfortunately need to be accelerated.
I think I read on here he’s doing or has done his coaching badges.
And although I have no inside information about our academy’s current staffing situation there seems to have been a few departures reported recently and subsequent adverts for vacancies.
When the time is right I think it would be fantastic to have Deano back with us maybe getting some experience in our academy if he chooses coaching/management as the next step for him.
Imagine the potential impact his presence could have on our young players in relation to what’s possible to achieve from where they are now.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
He has done his badges. I’d have him back here in a heartbeat. His experience - he’s played in every division from the one below the Conference to the Premier League and even internationally - and enthusiasm would be invaluable, and what a role model for the younger players.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
He has done his badges. I’d have him back here in a heartbeat. His experience - he’s played in every division from the one below the Conference to the Premier League and even internationally - and enthusiasm would be invaluable, and what a role model for the younger players.
Indeed. And what a surname too!