• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Choose the New Third Kit for Next Season

budegrecian

I was lucky enough to track down one of these a year or so ago. It's from the 78-79 season as the 'ECFC' has the fancy writing. (In 77-78 it was in plain text).

It's long sleeve with no number on the back, so am not sure if it was an unused club shirt or an early replica. I don't really recall replica shirts being sold back then, but I've seen people say that they were able to buy them somehow.

Unfortunately I can't squeeze into it as it's a 1970s medium!

View attachment 15232
Probably my all time favourite.

Radio Free Skaro

A Trust board obsessed with the 1990 kit (the 03/04 kit was directly lifted to recall good times) means this is is now the attitude of a lot of our fanbase, sadly

Means the option to be creative on our home shirt is severely limited to messing around with either stripe width or short colours

Plenty in our history that says otherwise

View attachment 15229View attachment 15230View attachment 15231
Agree 100% with you on this one Max. I'm fed up with variation on a theme and we really should be able to create something unique to Exeter City, rather than Brentford/Saints/Sunderland clones

Radio Free Skaro

I was lucky enough to track down one of these a year or so ago. It's from the 78-79 season as the 'ECFC' has the fancy writing. (In 77-78 it was in plain text).

It's long sleeve with no number on the back, so am not sure if it was an unused club shirt or an early replica. I don't really recall replica shirts being sold back then, but I've seen people say that they were able to buy them somehow.

Unfortunately I can't squeeze into it as it's a 1970s medium!

View attachment 15232
It's a beauty and much better than 2008 play-off kit

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
As long as it involves red and white, I don't mind if we switch it up for our home kit from time to time. It's something I think Southampton have done well recently.

ryancooper327

I like Bristol City’s home shirt this year. Appreciate they don’t ’usually’ have stripes, though.

Nigel E

This is my dream city shirt. I'd happily make you an offer if ever you're open to selling it.
This one will be a keeper, I'm afraid.

If it's helpful to know what sort of price another one might fetch, I was happy to win an Ebay auction at £89 in 2022. I thought it might go for a bit more.

grecianred

This one will be a keeper, I'm afraid.

If it's helpful to know what sort of price another one might fetch, I was happy to win an Ebay auction at £89 in 2022. I thought it might go for a bit more.
Im amazed it didn't go for 3x that to be quite honest!!