• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

5 to Choose

Chuckles

:D

You made a basic schoolboy error a while ago mate, (can't remember what it was now!) but it's been good fun watching you talk to your one of your other selves!

:D
But I haven't been to school for ages

Chuckles

Not a problem. I wouldn't have said anything but JM let it be known the feds were well and truly on to you. Wikipedia gave it away. ;)
I think I also posted as myself by mistake. I knew my time was up when I started arguing with myself too. I was actually trying to get banned as by other self, however even I couldn't manage that.

Not even the slightest infraction point.

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
Being a respectable member of Exeweb I wouldn't stoop so low as to have a multi account but just hypothetically speaking I would make it extremely blatant (along with any possible partners in crime) and be pleasantly surprised that I did not feel the long arm of the law as a result. Not that I would do such a thing you understand.