• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Old or Unwanted Football Shirts

Bittners a Legend

I apologise to PeteUSA in particular, and others, for putting this on WOWS rather than the social club but ... my Mum and a group of others are heading out to Malawi to volunteer at the end of July. My Mum has been tasked with the job of trying to collect as many football shirts as possible to bring to an orphanage there. The link can be found here ... http://www.medicmalawi.org/projects/st-andrews-hospital/

Thus I'm wondering if anybody has any old unwanted shirts (all sizes appreciated as children at this orphanage are aged from very young up until 18), whether City or some other less holy team, that they would be willing to donate. For those not in Exeter I would be happy to cover the cost of postage via paypal or a bank transfer and could otherwise meet in the centre of Exeter once I return from uni next weekend.

Thanks in advance to anybody willing to contribute!

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I hope you're getting a good response for your worthy cause thus far B+L. I thought I'd bump it back up like, not that I'm an advocate of posting on the incorrect forum you understand! ;)

Bittners a Legend

I hope you're getting a good response for your worthy cause thus far B+L. I thought I'd bump it back up like, not that I'm an advocate of posting on the incorrect forum you understand! ;)
Thanks for that Pete! :D

We've had a couple of generous replies so far although sadly ECFC themselves are unable to supply us with any kit to fly the ECFC flag in Malawi so Exewebbers are needed to step up!

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
Hey, do you still want football shirts donated? I have just been clearing some of my drawers to make room for some more clothes, and unearthed more football shirts than I thought I had.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Collected over the past few years, there are around 20/25 shirts. 10 or so of which, are identical white shirts we used for a football tournament a few years back. The rest are made up of a few Exeter shirts, a few Spurs shirts, a Man Utd shirt, a Swindon shirt and a few England shirts. There is also a fake Everton shirt with Rooney on the back, bought to wind a mate up after his wonder goal ended Arsenals winning run when he was 15/16.

Anyway, as much as I would love to keep this shirts, its pointless. Therefore I am happy to give them to be sent to Africa where they will be valued and have more use.

How can I get them to you?

citysfinest

p.s. the teddy bears on the bedside cabinet are the girlfriends.

citysfinest

p.p.s. My side has the tv remotes, as it should be in any relationship.

citysfinest

Anyone got this guys number? Is he on here regularly?

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
He probably saw your gay lamp and doesnt want to reply

Bittners a Legend

Just PM-ed you now. Those shirts would be AMAZING!

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
p.s. the teddy bears on the bedside cabinet are the girlfriends.

Who's is the little black number on the floor? No fibbing now ;)