• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Theo Simpson goes out on loan

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Temporarily Exiled

Re: Theo Simson goes out on loan

Seems like a solid destination for a first loan spell, Barum will be hoping to do a lot better this season though - they were only spared from relegation last season by virtue of Street voluntarily withdrawing from the division.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster

Good prospect. Hope he does well.

Ian Tarr

Can we please do the right thing and give the lad his correct name in the title?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I didn't even realise we'd offered Theo a contract. I thought he'd just finished his second year as a scholar in the academy and there was no mention of him being under contract for next season when the retained list was published.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I didn't even realise we'd offered Theo a contract. I thought he'd just finished his second year as a scholar in the academy and there was no mention of him being under contract for next season when the retained list was published.
Yes, the surprising thing is that,so far as I can see, there has been no announcement this year of any academy graduates signing professional terms.

Last edited:

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, the surprising thing is that,so far as I can see, there has been no announcement this year of any academy graduates signing professional terms.
I think we discussed this at the time the retained list came out with the conclusion that Dodd, Dyer, Dean and Sparkes had already signed professional contracts before they would have graduated from the academy.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Theo's loan was originally only for pre-season so does anyone know if it has been extended and if he is, therefore, eligible to play against Exmouth tomorrow?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member