• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2023/24

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep, got to be the team and management’s decision.
Absolutely. If we really want to support the Women's team, we must support their coaching team and their judgements of what is best for the team.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Danny red will be fuming 😤

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Presumably they have also taken into account what Chas wants to do with the pitch, does it need ripping up straight away?
What is the capacity at Exwick?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Presumably they have also taken into account what Chas wants to do with the pitch, does it need ripping up straight away?
I think the capacity at Exwick is about 400ish - though from experience that is pushing it!

Colesman Ballz

The SJP pitch is scheduled to be hired òut for use in corporate fixtures earlier that weekend, so at a guess renovations won't be starting until after the Bournemouth match.

TOP_CITY_FAN

The SJP pitch is also in use on the 30th April for the Stanno memorial trophy between City fans & Yeovil fans - assume more details will be announced soon @craigbratt @Scott_Palfrey

Scott_Palfrey

The SJP pitch is also in use on the 30th April for the Stanno memorial trophy between City fans & Yeovil fans - assume more details will be announced soon @craigbratt @Scott_Palfrey
Yep we are just about to put out info about that as tickets are about to go on sale!

craigbratt

The vote for women's player of the season is now live - vote closes 5pm next Monday - https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2024/april/womens-pots-2323/

andrew p long

The vote for women's player of the season is now live - vote closes 5pm next Monday - https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2024/april/womens-pots-2323/
Voted. Albeit as an Exile my vote is based on the one game I saw...

(PS I'm surprised Craig had time to post. I was expecting he'd be busy fending off defenders like Sweenz and Cheikh fighting to do the pre match interview this week.

Orient - pre match interview with Will Aimson who then scored

Port Vale - pre match interview with Zak Jules who then scored

Northampton....?)....

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member