• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 227 59.6%
  • Out

Votes: 154 40.4%

• Total voters

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Imagine if just 4 of those LLLLDLLLDL’s had been W’s we’d be on 70 points in form at the right time and pushing playoffs. Weird season.
Or imagine 4 of those wins where defeats we'd still not be safe. Joy of mid table

jon_shoe

I’m doing it. I’m changing my vote. Cheers Gaz.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes, 7 days. The bottom end of league one has been beyond terrible this season
It is every season. FGR, Morecambe and Accy were all pants last season. MK not much above pants.

yticretexe

Or imagine 4 of those wins where defeats we'd still not be safe. Joy of mid table
And in a normal season I’d agree with your response. This season isn’t normal though with 2 periods of promotion / league winning form and a 3 month period of relegation form.

Weird weird weird

We8Argyle

GARY OUT-STANDING

sign of the chimes

Saturday evening in the Centre Spot with Luke Jones Bar Manager.

View attachment 15228
Kudos to GC for this one, properly made me chuckle.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I called for him to go in the autumn, our form was dreadful, we couldn't score to save our lives and we looked tactically inept. When we conceded first it was game over and we were the worst performing side in the top seven tiers of English football consequently I wanted him gone. Turns out I was wrong and I'm now glad he didn't get the sack. He kept the club and players believing in him when the fans were getting hostile, turned the form around and back to where it was last September.

Well done Gary, I doubted you but you smashed it. I really hope the flag comes out for the Oxford game and the Bank sings the Super Gary Caldwell song. I'll join in.

Bridgy 81

Saturday evening in the Centre Spot with Luke Jones Bar Manager.

View attachment 15228
This is a man who’s confident in himself and confident in his abilities.
He’s appears to me to be very grounded and he’s good at what he does and as far as I’m concerned we’re fortunate to have him.

elginCity

That confidence was never more apparent than during the poor run when he talked of a ‘successful’ second half of the season, not just once, at least 2 interviews. Like most people, thought it fanciful, but he’s delivered.

Rosencrantz

This is year one really and the exciting part is we have only really set the base. We all know where improvements can be made. It's now about keeping on recruiting well (in the main), keeping on developing the younger players and keeping on developing our effectiveness going forward.