• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale v Exeter City match day thread

Stelios

That third goal - there are no words!

I am yet to be convinced that Purrington can tackle
The third goal :love::love::love:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

exespur

What a strike by Jules and what a player Alli is! I like the non league scouting we are doing with Harper Cole and Alli!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
This has to be one of the strongest aquads we have had for many seasono which bodes really well the future. Listening to Gary’s post match interview praising Harry Kite before immediately saying that he will be on his way end of season which seemed to be a little odd to hear

That said I really believe that Gary is the man to take City to Sixfields and do what is necessary to change the dreadful record we have against Northampton wherever we play them and come back with the points that will take us above them in the league.

In Gary we trust UTC.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
What a strike by Jules and what a player Alli is! I like the non league scouting we are doing with Harper Cole and Alli!
Agree completely and best of all they are all players for the future.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
You shouldn’t. Sign a certain midfielder for next season and I reckon we will be truly out of the “Woods”
He's one piece of what will need to be a massive rebuild.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Listened on the radio what a sensational result and second half performance that was…Thought the commentator was very good btw.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who saw this coming 4 months ago?!

grecIAN Harris

Very training ground, it's not very often you'll see somebody with the confidence to pull that off, especially in League 1

arthur

Who saw this coming 4 months ago?!
More people than you might imagine. Let's put this in perspective - we've beaten and drawn against teams about five places above or below us in the table. There have been no stunning victories against high fliers, just competent effective performances by a well managed squad. Shouldn't be hugely surprising to anyone with a reasonable sense of perspective :)