• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale v. Exeter prediction and discussion thread

Ex-ciderrr

Sneaky little 1-2 city win I reckon, noticed away fans are up the other end at Vale park now aswell.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Some very strange odds from the Bookies for this. Port Vale as low as 6/5 and City as high as 12/5. Does not reflect current form.

Ashford Grecian

The unbeaten run comes to and end, 2-1 Vale

arthur

Oatcakes, hmmm. I love getting stuck into local stuff especially if its food related. In Japan for the WC I had to try a popular bit of street food - Takoyaki (Octopus balls - never knew that they even had balls), the locals were lapping them up so when in Rome etc. an acquired taste, certainly.....

but Oatcakes, I have tried and they are meh. Give me pie, mash and liquor, a parmo, scouse, laverbread or a balti in Brum anytime.
Staffordshire oatcakes? Crepe like beauties that put Bertie's in the shade? Stuffed with bacon, cheese and black pudding and much more besides if you wish. Meh indeed....

denzel

Some very strange odds from the Bookies for this. Port Vale as low as 6/5 and City as high as 12/5. Does not reflect current form.
Presume they have watched GC's press conference, which doesn't eek of us carrying on our current form. Vale are also on a good run and will feel that they have to win this one. Feel free to lump on us though and prove the bookies wrong

Alistair20000

Presume they have watched GC's press conference, which doesn't eek of us carrying on our current form. Vale are also on a good run and will feel that they have to win this one. Feel free to lump on us though and prove the bookies wrong
If I lump on City we will lose.

I will focus on a flutter on the Grand National instead

Banksy

Good run? Really? If I’ve got it right six losses , two draws and only one win in their last nine!
There for the taking…

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is it.

This is the game we've been waiting all season for.

This is the game when everything clicks.

This is the game when City go on the rampage

Port Vale 0-5 City.

UTC!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Alan Tonge on co-commentator duty.

Colesman Ballz

Alan Tonge on co-commentator duty.
We had better enjoy him whilst we still can !