• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Suggest someone changes the poll to 100% Caldwell in. If our manager is aware of this sh1t thread I wouldn't like him to think we don't actually appreciate him.

Bit embarrassing really.

Last edited:

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm being thick, but I've slept on the two outs thing... Still don't think I get it. Good sport putting that on though

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Suggest someone changes the poll to 100% Caldwell in. If our manager is aware of this sh1t thread I wouldn't like him to think we don't actually appreciate him.
Why?

This thread is an on going discussion. If we lost the next 4 and the first 8 of next season, then it'd would be completely relevant again. For now, GC i am sure knows what he personally needs to improve on, the club have hopefully learnt a lot of lessons and next season will attack the summer window better etc. so we don't end up in the position of earlier this season again.

Just because something isn't or was your opinion doesn't mean no one else can carry on discussing something and this thread is a nice barometer of opinion change over the course of the season...

Caldwell and the club have done brilliantly to turn this season around from hitting the relegation zone on new year's Day and all deserve huge credit. The real test now is showing that GC and the club have learnt the lessons of this season and ensure we progress again next year. If we sit still we won't get away with it again imho.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster

Bit embarrassing really.
Why?

This thread is an on going discussion. If we lost the next 4 and the first 8 of next season, then it'd would be completely relevant again. For now, GC i am sure knows what he personally needs to improve on, the club have hopefully learnt a lot of lessons and next season will attack the summer window better etc. so we don't end up in the position of earlier this season again.

Just because something isn't or was your opinion doesn't mean no one else can carry on discussing something and this thread is a nice barometer of opinion change over the course of the season...

Caldwell and the club have done brilliantly to turn this season around from hitting the relegation zone on new year's Day and all deserve huge credit. The real test now is showing that GC and the club have learnt the lessons of this season and ensure we progress again next year. If we sit still we won't get away with it again imho.
If it was me, I think I'd relish seeing all the opinions I'd proven wrong documented. The guy's wearing a Caldwell out shirt, sturtz, could he maybe be less wet a lettuce than your good self?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
If it was me, I think I'd relish seeing all the opinions I'd proven wrong documented. The guy's wearing a Caldwell out shirt, sturtz, could he maybe be less wet a lettuce than your good self?
Exactly. Same vibe as MT referring to himself as a Southern League oil tanker when he left us.

GC played for Celtic. Pretty sure he'll have received far worse abuse round Glasgow...

STURTZ

This thread is sh1t though isn't it?

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
What I would like to know is who these phantom accounts belong to who have changed the vote. Very dodgy
Changed my vote a couple of weeks ago. He’s done what needed to be done, and what would have been considered the target, before the season began. On, on, Gary.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Each to their own, you don't have to join in. It's the bits fantasisising about shutting everyone down or conspiracy theories about the poll that are the most tedious. The conversations evolved. It's not really about sacking the manager anymore, is it.

Grecian Max

How many posts have you made in it? ;)

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
But not everyone agrees with you. Threads last as long as people post in them. This thread will be the same. I don't know if you can put the ignore feature on a thread but if you can, do that