• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last time you saw someone famous

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
He's taking training next week

Rosencrantz

Love Taskmaster me, and The Horne Section. He is a big supporter of Chesham United.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Love Taskmaster me, and The Horne Section. He is a big supporter of Chesham United.
Indeed. He’s on the board now.

And the Horne Section are at The Nothcott in March. See you there maybe!

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ah 'Little Alex Horne'
Luv Taskmaster Me

wiveygrecian

The Taskmaster, Alex Horne.

View attachment 14307

View attachment 14303

I’d say Alex qualifies as ‘famous’, others may disagree.

Never heard of him or the programme

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Never heard of him or the programme
FWIW, Taskmaster ain't really my thing, nevertheless, am surprised people haven't heard of it.

It must be one of, if not the, most-watched show on C4, with circa four million viewers. Moreover, the Taskmaster book topped the Sunday Times non-fiction chart at one point, the boardgame has sold more than 200,000 copies, and the YouTube channel has more than 7.5 billion impressions.

Last edited:

Rosencrantz

FWIW, Taskmaster ain't really my thing, nevertheless, am surprised people haven't heard of it.

It must be one of, if not the, most-watched show on C4, with circa four million viewers. Moreover, the Taskmaster book topped the Sunday Times non-fiction chart at one point, the boardgame has sold more than 200,000 copies, and the YouTube channel has more than 7.5 billion impressions.
From the time it started in Dave, it has been up there as the best comedy programme on TV in my opinion.

OmanGrecian

Richard E Grant enjoying a coffee in the same cafe as my fiancée and I this morning in Stroud.5D8A7CB7-C48B-42B2-9CC2-3FE345A9BBB6.jpeg

Oldsmobile-88

Richard E Grant enjoying a coffee in the same cafe as my fiancée and I this morning in Stroud.View attachment 15127
Takes your mind off that nasty prang a couple of days ago.
Fiancée..When’s the happy day, Ben ?

Rosencrantz

Richard E Grant enjoying a coffee in the same cafe as my fiancée and I this morning in Stroud.View attachment 15127
Did he order the finest coffee known to humanity...here and now?