• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Choose the New Third Kit for Next Season

Number13

You are Ian Huxham and I claim my five quid ! ;)
Off topic I know but what actually happened to him? Didnt he sue the club for something? Went from fan, to chairman to nothing all in about 3 years?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is it that big a deal? Which one did you want to vote for? Happy to log in and use my vote for you if it saves your blood pressure.
The site does a weird thing with my email address and adds '+dup' to the end of it. I think it did something like that when I signed up originally so maybe my browser has retained it. Anyway last night when I attempted to log in my email address had '+dup' at the end and I didn't notice at first so it didn't allow me in. I removed it and then it worked.

For avoidance of doubt, I am NOT a member of the Democratic Unionist Party.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
After a helpful intervention from the Trust’s Membership Secretary I’ve successfully logged into my account and voted.
Apparently an expired Junior Grecians membership I have for one of my grandchildren was showing on my profile rather than my Trust membership.
Now that’s been rectified I can see I joined in 2003 - I knew I’d signed up a long time ago but I hadn’t realized it was that long ago.
I had exactly the same issue and it was fixed pdq.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone know who Tess Brainbridge is?
I've just had an email from her thanking me for voting.

SDRighton

Off topic I know but what actually happened to him? Didnt he sue the club for something? Went from fan, to chairman to nothing all in about 3 years?
Pastor of Evangel Church Sidmouth, Chairman at South West Pentecostal Alliance.

JulenBeer

A closer look at the third shirt options:

Bridgy 81

Can I be the first person to ask if I can buy whichever one isn’t chosen in the vote please?
As it’s likely to be one of a very small number ever made it’ll be a collectors item in years to come.
Large, if possible please 😍

tom_ecfc

Can I be the first person to ask if I can buy whichever one isn’t chosen in the vote please?
As it’s likely to be one of a very small number ever made it’ll be a collectors item in years to come.
Large, if possible please 😍
I’m sure it’ll be heading to the ecfc museum?

FanTactic

I wouldn't mind the white kit to be our home kit.

I like the black kit but think it would be nicer without the pin stripes. However, we'll still look great wearing it as we hold aloft the League 1 trophy next season.
Never mess with the stripes.
Voted for the white one myself as it brings back strong memories of the playoff final win. Black shirt looks far too much of an MK dons shirt for me.
hopefully we get either a nice blue away shirt (similar to the current keeper kit or the blue SHO away kit in the 2008/09 League 2 promotion season) or a nice Joma style luminous kit to help the players see each other!

FanTactic

A further note, I don’t know if we have a thread specific to the merch/club shop options, but the adidas offerings are bloody lovely. Dangerous walking into the club shop these days, never know how much money you’re gonna end up parting with! Hopefully the cash is seeing the financial benefits