• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Alex Hartridge

Bridgy 81

I like Alex a lot.
Although I do think he can lose concentration a bit at inopportune moments and can be a little lackadaisical.
But if GC can sort him out to the point where he’s consistently on it, I’d keep him with us all day long.

JGrecian23

Looks like he was wearing an ecfc keeper top with patches over the top of the badge and adidas logo?! 🤔
He looked more like Alan Partridge than Alex Hartridge think that photo tonight.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Like to see Hartridge given a run out whilst Jules is suspended. Think he has a lot to offer but his attitude has been suspect. One last chance for the lad, even if it is his swansong with The Grecians.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
Like to see Hartridge given a run out whilst Jules is suspended. Think he has a lot to offer but his attitude has been suspect. One last chance for the lad, even if it is his swansong with The Grecians.
How on earth would you know that?

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
It'll be interesting to see whether Hartridge gets a run in the team with Jules out, if he's certain to leave in the summer I suspect GC might go with someone else?

Must be honest, I've never been totally sure on Hartridge. On his day he's good but he has far too many off days.

Bat Fastard

Ridiculous statement as per…any proof for that?

lamrobhero

I like to have a hero in the team. For some reason that mantle has fallen on Alex "Beckenbauer" Hartridge. Continuing the Beckenbauer theme I wonder of smewhere in his development he should have played in central midfield ?

My "reserve hero" at the moment is Vinnie.

Memphis09

Ridiculous statement as per…any proof for that?
No need to have proof
Not playing out of contract so think he will be gone
As said before started of the season really well but went downhill and stayed there
We now have better players in that position

tonykellowfan

Hartridge is a victim of the GC system same as Sparkes. And like Sparkes he will probably be much better in a team playing a flat back 4.

Stelios

I think I saw his debut (not sure) or certainly one of his early games. I was impressed and thought he looked good if a little raw. In classic Matt Taylor style in his post match interview he basically said he’s still too raw and promptly sent him out on loan never to be seen again for a few months.

I accept that professional coaches see things I don’t