• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Reece Cole

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Reece Cole,
He scores goals

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
One of the few that I really like watching. Love his constant attempts at goal and trying to keep the attacking momentum going.

Thought he had scored another banger but it just flew over.

Also love the 14/1 you can get on him scoring first!
I said pretty much this to my mate in the first half. When he passes the ball he does it with pace to give the receiver more time and the best opportunity to progress forward.

Bridgy 81

I think Reece’s signing in the context of what’d happened to him and where he’d been football-wise in recent times must rank as one our best and most effective signings for quite sometime.
I think GC knew him from Scotland?
Hopefully he knows a few more.
Credit to GC but equally as much, if not more, credit to Reece.
Reece must have known that this was very likely to be his last chance in full-time professional football.
And he’s grabbed it with both hands and more.
He’s a very good footballer and hopefully he’ll be with us for a long time to come.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Reece has been quality from the time he strolled onto the pitch at Ladysmead. The timing of this signing has been very serendipitous for both Reece and the club. He was in exactly the right frame of mind to attack this opportunity and showcase the obvious talent and ability he has. For us he is becoming a talisman and leader. He does pick up yellow cards like sweets but actually, today's I don't mind too much. He was just sticking up for his teammate after a nasty challenge. He has found his feet back in the pro game this season, I still think there is more to come next season as well.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not sure that is how it's works, but

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I mean, it is hard to quantify that stat surely, as someone else might have scored, but on general base point, Cole has been a great signing for us this season

Grecian Max

Whilst people are overhyping Niskanen- Reece Cole is genuinely a player that was a master stroke of a signing

iscalad

Whilst people are overhyping Niskanen- Reece Cole is genuinely a player that was a master stroke of a signing
Oh come on, they aren't overhyping Niskanen, they just have a different viewpoint than you. TBF I do think Reece has been our best permanent signing. Bit of a revelation, really.

Exehausted

Oh come on, they aren't overhyping Niskanen, they just have a different viewpoint than you. TBF I do think Reece has been our best permanent signing. Bit of a revelation, really.
Agreed and he will be my player of the season.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed and he will be my player of the season.
Whilst I agree, Vil in goal would be my player of the season, he has been imho our best player since day one and also been our most consistent performer, considering what most felt about him coming into goal at the start of the season, he has done exceptionally well and been so consistent for us.