• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Indeed. I enjoy the non ecfc stuff. If you want a podcast that is nothing but ecfc then it won't be for you.
I agree, I prefer the non-ECFC episodes, Jon is better and David and Alfie can riff off each other more easily. Plus the guests are normally great and the lads are genuinely interested in them.

This pod combined with the ECFC-focused Big Bank Theory means we have the perfect mix, we’re lucky to have them both.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agree, I prefer the non-ECFC episodes, Jon is better and David and Alfie can riff off each other more easily. Plus the guests are normally great and the lads are genuinely interested in them.

This pod combined with the ECFC-focused Big Bank Theory means we have the perfect mix, we’re lucky to have them both.
I listen to it at work on a nightshift. Some episodes almost have me in tears of laughter. I'm sure my workmates wonder what I'm laughing about.

Grecian Max

I suspect it’ll change name soon enough

I think having a show that is about (roughly) supporting your local side, using that as a hook for guests etc works well rather than being too much about City

We8Argyle

I suspect it’ll change name soon enough

I think having a show that is about (roughly) supporting your local side, using that as a hook for guests etc works well rather than being too much about City
🔮

DavidEarl

we want to open the pod up to a bigger audience next season (esp with guests) and as it is, 90 percent Exeter chat isn't appealing to many potential listeners. Plus, we enjoy talking nonsense. It's a lot of stupid fun.

However, we absolutely want to follow every game and will obv focus more on the bigger games and moments. That will always be the constant through line .

I hope the more you get to know the presenters (their willies etc) the more it'll hurt/be joyful to listen to when when Exeter win/lose/get promoted to the prem

DavidEarl

we want to open the pod up to a bigger audience next season (esp with guests) and as it is, 90 percent Exeter chat isn't appealing to many potential listeners. Plus, we enjoy talking nonsense. It's a lot of stupid fun.

However, we absolutely want to follow every game and will obv focus more on the bigger games and moments. That will always be the constant through line .

I hope the more you get to know the presenters (they're willies etc) the more it'll hurt/be joyful to listen to when when Exeter win/lose/get promoted to the prem
*their

DavidEarl

and they are willies, I s'pose

Grecian Max

I hope the more you get to know the presenters (their willies etc) the more it'll hurt/be joyful to listen to when when Exeter win/lose/get promoted to the prem
Natural evolution and even though I love City there really is only so much that can be said about us - enjoy the current line up + guests so will definitely keep listening 👍🏻

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)

Still loving the Pod over here in the States David. Made some of our American coaches listen to an episode the other day as we were traveling. Safe to say Americans don't always get the British humour!! Oh well!

PaulGortonSucks

loving the pod david, alfie has been great edition