• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

DavidEarl

Just listened to the pod with David saying he wishes someone would have told him Exeter had no chance of making the Prem.

I’m a Sheffield United fan (but I always check Exeter’s results) and let me just say, be careful what you fecking wish for.
I don't know what I want anymore

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was listening to the Spencer Owen episode and it repeated about 10 minutes when they started talking about leaving early

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Loved listening to Jon tell Spencer he has the authority to sort out a pre season game with Hashtag United and supply them with loan players.

PaulGortonSucks

spencer episode was one of the worst lately, im liking the edition of alfie though him and david making fun of jon is great

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
spencer episode was one of the worst lately, im liking the edition of alfie though him and david making fun of jon is great
Funny, I really liked the Spencer episode. I prefer Jon when he isn’t talking about Exeter City.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Spencer episode was pretty good to be fair, Hashtag and all that isn’t really my thing and for the generation below me but it’s impressive what they’ve achieved without a traditional fanbase

PaulGortonSucks

the funniest one was the pool cue episode with natalie cassidy

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
The pod is definitely steering away from ECFC, it's certainly comedy with a little bit of ECFC because it ought to be talked about for a minute.

That's absolutely fine, I like it either way. The songs make me laugh. Jon's mates dancing with maracas poking out of their flies has to happen.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
The pod is definitely steering away from ECFC, it's certainly comedy with a little bit of ECFC because it ought to be talked about for a minute.

That's absolutely fine, I like it either way. The songs make me laugh. Jon's mates dancing with maracas poking out of their flies has to happen.
Indeed. I enjoy the non ecfc stuff. If you want a podcast that is nothing but ecfc then it won't be for you.

tom_ecfc

I’ve stopped listening due to the lack of ecfc related chat. Wish them well.