• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Luke Harris

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Happy 19th Birthday Luke in advance for Monday. Have a great day hopefully your luck will change in front of goal soon or you may be able to grab an assist and celebrate with the home fans. Exeter have some very winnable games at home during March and April the Welsh senior squad will be watching in anticipation

20 Luke Harris
On Loan Exeter City
Date of birth: 4 March, 2005
Citizenship: Wales
Position: Attacking Midfield
Agent: CAA Stellar
Current international: Wales U21
Current Market Value: £7 million
You're either a multi of Average Joe or just a massive stalker of Luke Harris.

Papa John

I follow all the Welsh youth players with Louis Koumas of Liverpool being top of the tree, Charlie Crew of Leeds just behind with Luke equal third with Rubin Collwill of Cardiff. Born and bred in Swansea. Lewis is not 19 until September. I’m on the Liverpool and Cardiff forums the most giving my feedback

Papa John

If you think this site is bad for Luke Harris discussion have a look at the Fulham message board it looks totally obsessed with Harris and Stansfield chat even though there first team won 3-0 today

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I follow all the Welsh youth players with Louis Koumas of Liverpool being top of the tree, Charlie Crew of Leeds just behind with Luke equal third with Rubin Collwill of Cardiff. Born and bred in Swansea. Lewis is not 19 until September. I’m on the Liverpool and Cardiff forums the most giving my feedback
Is Ethan Ampadu now too old to interest you ? ;)

milts

A big disappointment thus far.

Agent Andy

Should of persevered with Borges at least he’s one of our own 😡,

Papa John

Is Ethan Ampadu now too old to interest you ? ;)
Ethan Ampadu best player in the Welsh team. Future captain for sure. Chelsea never really gave him a chance sending him on loan year after year but he has proven his quality and is doing brilliantly at Leeds.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Joe white mark 2. I wouldn't pay £7 for him, let alone 7million

HarryECFC

So it's clear its part of our loan agreements that they're getting started and playing a lot of minutes.

He's certainly done nothing yet, like Trevitt did, that just screams 'talent'. He just seems like a standard mid-lower L1 player.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another forward player who is highly rated, we have sky high hopes for then fails to deliver (so far) under GC.

Such a weird coincidence that he's been unlucky with so many attackers. Poor old Gary.