• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans Forum - Thursday 15 February

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
GC referred to admiral as being a successful loan signing…..
It's not even 8am yet, and this will be the funniest thing I'll hear all day.

ElTorro

GC definition of success = Admiral joined, the loan was signed

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
GC was asked about injuries and no mention of Watts in that group
Perhaps he's no longer injured but Caldwell doesn't yet feel he's ready for a place in the matchday squad. I guess with the numbers we have now there's always going to be someone who has to be left out.

elginCity

The laissez-faire management on match day might explain the slow starts.

Always imagined the manager being a prematch Mr Motivator in the dressing room, but seems in GC’s case he does all his work at Cliff Hill.

Shortround

Jeremy on supporter survey feedback:

▪ Doing our best to solve food and beverage queues
▪ Looking at introducing digital programmes next season
▪ Changes to stewarding have allowed additional capacity, but frustrations on Big Bank have been noted

Jeremy on planned/completed stadium improvements:
▪ Accessible away-end toilets in place
▪ New kiosk opening in the Nevada Construction stand in March
▪ Additional Big Bank kiosk for next season
Regarding the programmes, did they say they would still produce a physical copy alongside a digital one?

STURTZ

It's not even 8am yet, and this will be the funniest thing I'll hear all day.
Would like to see Muskwe play before passing any judgement on his game. As far as I'm concerned he's never been fit since joining us which, if true is a massive mistake on someone's part or extremely unlucky.

Mid Devon Grecian

Regarding the programmes, did they say they would still produce a physical copy alongside a digital one?
Yes, no plans to discontinue hard copies

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm hoping so!

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
The laissez-faire management on match day might explain the slow starts.

Always imagined the manager being a prematch Mr Motivator in the dressing room, but seems in GC’s case he does all his work at Cliff Hill.
I can recall Tiz and Matt Taylor saying exactly the same thing in terms of the work is done prior to match day and they leave the players to get on with it. What GC said was hardly something new :confused:

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
For the moment was my reading between the lines. It was said that the programme is just covering costs currently so I'm wondering if they may switch soon to a monthly glossy like they have at Wigan maybe. It's difficult to see it continuing in it's current format and I suspect if you factor in the cost of the time needed to produce it then it's days are numbered common sense suggests. People's habits of buying programmes are very different to what they were probably even 10 years ago let alone 30 or more