• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wigan v Exeter L1, 10th February Prediction and Discussion Thread.

JW57++

As we have lost 2-0 to Wigan twice already this season I am going to guess a 2-0 win for Wigan, but hope that the pattern is that the away side wins 2-0.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I was there !! I spoke to Jon Brown about it when I saw him at the Barnsley away game
Me as well, only forty more to find.😎

dontpassback

Me as well, only forty more to find.😎
Jon brown,what a player he was,came back with Halifax I think and got a great reception from SJP

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jon brown,what a player he was,came back with Halifax I think and got a great reception from SJP
I once had a conversation with a Halifax fan on a bus in Oxford about Jon Brown.

True story.

1-2 Eisa and Harris

Mid Devon Grecian

I once had a conversation with a Halifax fan on a bus in Oxford about Jon Brown.

True story.
Really liked Brown. Played for us during some less than brilliant times in terms of footballing quality. He was limited in his range of skills but always gave his all.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
5 loanees 😳
Why does this matter. Pick your best 11 from those available.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Really liked Brown. Played for us during some less than brilliant times in terms of footballing quality. He was limited in his range of skills but always gave his all.
Agree. Football ability was National League but he deserved to play football league just for his ginger basin haircut. Some of his challenges were exceptional, although he'd probably be regularly sent off in the current game. He was our own version of Stuart 'Pyscho' Pearce.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agree. Football ability was National League but he deserved to play football league just for his ginger basin haircut. Some of his challenges were exceptional, although he'd probably be regularly sent off in the current game. He was our own version of Stuart 'Pyscho' Pearce.
Maybe Bridgy & Co can get Jonno Brown back to SJP to meet his mate Big Kev Miller at a Grecian Senior's meeting ?

Bridgy 81

Maybe Bridgy & Co can get Jonno Brown back to SJP to meet his mate Big Kev Miller at a Grecian Senior's meeting ?
Unfortunately due to complicated family and work reasons I have zero City knowledge in the 1990s.
Although I was still hanging in there as a supporter from a distance.
So I’m afraid I’m not familiar with Jon Brown.
But we have had Kevin Miller recently as a Senior Reds guest.
I’ll happily relay a request that Jon is invited to join us but I’ve no idea whether he’s still local and/or available to come and talk with us.