• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Reece Cole

haka

Agreed.
I think, but I might be wrong, that Gary knew him from his time in Scotland?
If so maybe some credit due to both Gary for that and, of course, Reece for grabbing his chance with both hands.
Yes. Caldwell gets some justified criticism for signing players with Scott-ish connections (ho ho) but then he deserves credit when he gets it right. After we stay up the loan signings will leave, but Cole is ours.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes. Caldwell gets some justified criticism for signing players with Scott-ish connections (ho ho) but then he deserves credit when he gets it right. After we stay up the loan signings will leave, but Cole is ours.
And recently signed a contract extension, good work. Cole is quality!

Grecian Max

Captain Fantastic

Rosencrantz

Some might say he looked a player with swag right from the Tivvy game 🤐

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Man of the match by a country mile. How Jules won it is beyond me - he had a decent enough game but should have been disqualified from consideration for taking a shit from 35 yards when we were 1-0 down.
If that’s true. He needs to be told to hang on until half time. Not acceptable
Was it Tom Parkes who once had to be substituted because he disappeared down the tunnel to use the bathroom mid-game?

Rosencrantz

Was it Tom Parkes who once had to be substituted because he disappeared down the tunnel to use the bathroom mid-game?
Yep, quickest he moved in a City shirt 🙂

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Man of the match by a country mile. How Jules won it is beyond me - he had a decent enough game but should have been disqualified from consideration for taking a shit from 35 yards when we were 1-0 down.
Thought Jules performance was close to immaculate, even first half when we were chaotic as a side, defensively. Even the long range scuff... Right thing to do in the conditions IMO, even if it wasn't executed well. Greasy ball, howling wind, Sonny Cox alert to spillages, etc. Have a pop. Cole produced moments that won the game, but he was great Vs 10 men, IMO, OK against 11.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
Reece is really growing as a player, and others are starting to look to him on the pitch. Real find.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I think he’s a good player has an eye for a goal and passes the ball with purpose rather than sideways or backwards.

Him with Woods next to him should provide a better balance of attack & protection

andrew p long

In the interview Craig mentioned that it's another win with Reece as stand in captain. Anyone know/got the stats for the games he's captained?