• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
I bloody loved the chat, tbh
Cheers, thanks for having me. It's great fun the pod and a good wind-up... hope you don't get bored of doing it anytime soon.

DavidEarl

Cheers, thanks for having me. It's great fun the pod and a good wind-up... hope you don't get bored of doing it anytime soon.
Really enjoying it, want to keep it evolving to keep us all engaged. But, genuinely enjoy the opposing views in the phone-ins, interesting to hear the other side.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Says 13079 messages Denzel
Spicy tackle

DavidEarl

Spicy tackle
left my foot in a bit

Was a good debate, 2 polar opposite opinions, some probing questions, to be fair to Beer he had some good answers and some a bit bonkers 😂 now we know why you are up at 5 in the morning a little baby 😄

tom_ecfc

Jon….calm down son! 🤣

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wonder who the scout was watching at FGR…Matty Stevens?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jon….calm down son! 🤣
Agreed. Considering how irate Jon gets with anyone who disagrees with him I'm amazes that the callers remain so calm. It's also going to put people off calling in.

He also needs to learn to let people finish their point before jumping in.

But tbf a lot of things he says make sense.

Wonder who the scout was watching at FGR…Matty Stevens?
Probably didn’t get the memo that Callum Morton has been recalled…

tom_ecfc

Agreed. Considering how irate Jon gets with anyone who disagrees with him I'm amazes that the callers remain so calm. It's also going to put people off calling in.

He also needs to learn to let people finish their point before jumping in.

But tbf a lot of things he says make sense.
Agree that the way Jon is will put people off calling in. When Ed left Jon then said ‘….but he didn’t know what he was talking about’.

Jon is right about everything….lets all bow down to Jon, who is alright right! Getting bored of listening to him now to be honest.