• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale pre Championship Play Off Final 7th May 22

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
How will the Mansfield v FGR game go?
FGR obviously look like they’re losing the plot. On the other hand Mansfield are faltering a bit too ,they had a good chance against Salford and blew it especially letting in that first goal with poor defending. They will know they’ve lost their main chance but they’ve still got to go for it because they need a playoff place. So a draw in that one , leaving us needing a draw or win.Last fifteen winner by Nombe.

IndoMike

Forest Green won't beat Mansfield, so all we need is a draw. We'll get the point we need.

Banksy

Best part though is we can enjoy it as we’re promoted.Imagine what it would be like with the same scenario but the prize was promotion not the title.Fingernail chewing job.

denzel

FGR obviously look like they’re losing the plot. On the other hand Mansfield are faltering a bit too ,they had a good chance against Salford and blew it especially letting in that first goal with poor defending. They will know they’ve lost their main chance but they’ve still got to go for it because they need a playoff place. So a draw in that one , leaving us needing a draw or win.Last fifteen winner by Nombe.
Mansfield are much better at home though, i predict they will win on Saturday

Banksy

Mansfield are much better at home though, i predict they will win on Saturday
Yes , that’s true.Just feel they really would have ripped FGR another one had they beaten Salford.

Banksy

I’ll put my Mystic Banksy hat on and predict Rovers will get third promotion place with a cricket score against Scunthorpe! It would have to be that if Northampton win!

Port Vale need a point to confirm their playoff place (due to their GD), Mansfield also need a point to confirm their’s and if they get it we only need a point……..

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've listened to all the predictions, the permutations and calculations, the probabilities and possibilities and this is my conclusion. There's a game at SJP on Saturday and both teams want to win it.

Thanks for tuning in.

Banksy

Port Vale need a point to confirm their playoff place (due to their GD), Mansfield also need a point to confirm their’s and if they get it we only need a point……..
That’s a good point.

Trapdoor

That’s a good point.
But what about these 3 points:
1) We are the best side in the league.
2) We're gonna win the league.
3) Up the feckin City!