• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He struggled with a hamstring injury whist with us if I remember correctly?

I do fear he may have an injury prone career
Exactly. There were many of us on here who expressed surprise that a club were prepared to pay a seven figure sum for a player with such an unproven fitness record; it does make you wonder what due diligence Peterborough did before they signed him.

CWH-NYC_

Seems we got lucky for once - mind you still think we are short on that over 50+years.

Bridgy 81

Tilly starts for Ross County (again) against Rangers.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
It sounds like Flackie had an interesting day in Winkleigh yesterday whilst playing for Tipton St John. The game was abandoned after 85 minutes by the referee apparently p!$$ed off with having to continually break up fights between the players. Local reports, ie a couple of the local Bauys I've spoken to, suggest young Mr Flack was the root cause of most of it.

DawlishBouy

Grecian Max

Quite a nice format this, for @Scott_Palfrey and the lads!

Scott_Palfrey

Quite a nice format this, for @Scott_Palfrey and the lads!
That’s really nice and feels relaxed - Motherwell do great work online

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
It sounds like Flackie had an interesting day in Winkleigh yesterday whilst playing for Tipton St John. The game was abandoned after 85 minutes by the referee apparently p!$$ed off with having to continually break up fights between the players. Local reports, ie a couple of the local Bauys I've spoken to, suggest young Mr Flack was the root cause of most of it.
I saw him play at Lyme Regis in January and he was winding people up with plenty of verbals going on. He also seemed to have a city shirt on underneath his Tipton shirt, you could see the arms and the bottom of it.

grecIAN Harris

I saw him play at Lyme Regis in January and he was winding people up with plenty of verbals going on. He also seemed to have a city shirt on underneath his Tipton shirt, you could see the arms and the bottom of it.
Further conversations with the lads I know suggest that the only reason the game got abandoned was because of the behaviour of Flackie after the incident in which he and and the Winkleigh player were sent off. I know the referee well enough and it would have taken something seriously out of order for him to abandon the match.

Grecian2K

Old boy Ogbene nets for top of L1 Rotherham against the Doncaster whipping boys tonight.