• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Colin Daniel is a new signing

Memphis09

and Somerset CC had a legend of a fast bowler from Frome called Colin (answers on a postcard - clue mid 1980's)

On topic Welcome to the Grecian family Colin you will bring much needed experience to a very young group
Dredge

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Welcome Colin, looking forward to seeing you play.

Ian Tarr

Harsh..I think Colin Randall was better than decent
And although the Randall and Randell confusion of the past couple of seasons is over, the identical error persists. Colin Randell, surely? :)

And you are spot on, malcolms, Colin Randell is one of the finest midfielders I've seen playing in our colours.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dredge. nicknamed the "Demon from Frome"
"Herbie" to his mates!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Anyway, the new signing ...

ryancooper327

Anyone seen what his shirt number will be?

dontpassback

And although the Randall and Randell confusion of the past couple of seasons is over, the identical error persists. Colin Randell, surely? :)

And you are spot on, malcolms, Colin Randell is one of the finest midfielders I've seen playing in our colours.
Yep,Colin Randell was a quality player,who made it look easy

Bridgy 81

Argiggle once had a manager named "Colin".
They did and now he’s berating referees and fourth officials on behalf of Middlesbrough.

DawlishBouy

If you believed everything you read on T'internet then every player with the exception of Lionel Messi would be a 'marmite player'. The facts are these, he has played in League 1 for the last three seasons and the last time he played in League 2 he played for the team that beat us in the play-off final. All round he has been doing better individually than we have as a club over those 4 seasons. Now go and draw your own conclusions.
Was a first choice player in a Burton team that was regularly getting hammered and was bottom of the table. Played his last game on 9th January and completely lost his place in Burton’s matchday squad as JF Hasselbaink pretty much signed a whole new team to take them to mid table safety. Hardly surprising Burton’s fans are not complimentary about him and hardly surprising that his arrival here is greeted with “I hope he does well” rather than “I expect him to do well”.

Scott_Palfrey

Just one question, in the club's pre amble to the signing there is usually a hint/suggestion of who is signing, so I am still trying to puzzle out why the chairs? My only conclusion is that he is not fit and needs them to rest his legs for the ensuing interview.
We've got to mix it up a bit to keep you on your toes!