• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter v Orient discussion thread

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Huxtable is the 4th referee. No doubt he'll still somehow manage to have influence on the result.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Huxtable is the 4th referee. No doubt he'll still somehow manage to have influence on the result.
Presumably the club has ordered in extra pies.

Banksy

I’ve predicted a 1-0 win in the March predictions thread because I can’t see us getting many in view of our recent scoring record where goals have been at a premium.Hope our season hasn’t started to stutter though and we thrash them today to take the pressure off especially as big Ryan is back.

Last edited:

IndoMike

Jokull
Key
McA
Hartridge
Page
Willmott
Taylor
Collins
Randall or Sparkes
Jay
Bowman

Has to be this, doesn't it?. Please no 3-5-2
Puffs chest out - but actually I was stating the bleeding obvious.
And for those who mocked my insistence that 4-4-2 against the teams considered not so good as us was the best system - up yours !! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;);)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
WE SEEM TO HAVE TWO THREADS

SIGH !

MERGER PLEASE MODS
Done.

{sigh}

Alistair20000

Done.

{sigh}
(y)
Hants is my go to Mod for these things

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Presumably the club has ordered in extra pies.
And extended the technical area

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wonder if this might mean we see Dean or Dyer getting a chance in the first team. A new face to get excited about might help lift some of the doom and gloom.
Good to see Jordan getting on the pitch yesterday, although I think it’s fair to say most of the doom and gloom had already lifted by then.

budegrecian

Good to see Jordan getting on the pitch yesterday, although I think it’s fair to say most of the doom and gloom had already lifted by then.
Yes, good indeed. At the beginning of the season Will Dean actually started in the team. Alex Hartridge has subsequently come through & appears to have ovetaken him in the pecking order (understandably based on his last couple of performances) & now it looks like Jordan Dyer is also preferred. This could be due to an injury we're not aware of or a temporary dip in form but it will be interesting to see what happens to all our Academy players at the end of the season. If another new batch are offered professional deals it may, regrettably, mean we have to lose one or two, particularly as several of them will be over 21 when next season starts & will count in the overall allowed squad number, which they don't at present.

DawlishBouy

Yes, good indeed. At the beginning of the season Will Dean actually started in the team. Alex Hartridge has subsequently come through & appears to have ovetaken him in the pecking order (understandably based on his last couple of performances) & now it looks like Jordan Dyer is also preferred. This could be due to an injury we're not aware of or a temporary dip in form but it will be interesting to see what happens to all our Academy players at the end of the season. If another new batch are offered professional deals it may, regrettably, mean we have to lose one or two, particularly as several of them will be over 21 when next season starts & will count in the overall allowed squad number, which they don't at present.
Collins, Randall, Key, Hartridge & Seymour will be over 21’s next season. Even though Dyer turned 21 in January he and all the other younger players will still be deemed to be under 21’s [born on or after 1st January 2000]