• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans at the League 2 Wembley play off finals? Return to St James Park

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well, it ain't going to be this season folks. May 17th at the earliest.
The play-off final weekend is at the end of May, so why do you think it isn't at least possible?

Colesman Ballz

All this top 3 rubbish, behave.

Newport, Tranmere, Salford, Morecombe Cheltenham, Forrest Green and Cambridge also want to be in the top 3 and currently are all better than us.

I'd take the play offs now if it was offered as to be frank about it, the play offs are looking unlikely.
Back to school for you Prof ! No way will we finish behind "Morecombe" or "Forrest Green" as Clubs of those names don't even exist in League 2 ! At Millfield School did you "cut" geography lessons and head for the cricket nets instead ? 😎

Banksy

10,000 seated spectators at sporting events from 17th May it seems. With all restrictions lifted from June 21st. According to today's plans.

Hoping that we don't have to go up via the play off route!

Pre-season friendly games to look forward to!
With our up and down seasons it probably wouldn’t be fourth time lucky. Only way is autos , we were done out of them by covid ( maybe unfairly we might have made it especially after thumping the inbreds at Gnome Park if we’d had the chance) last season , let’s make the autos this , no more lotteries. Please. My nerves can’t take much more.

Last edited:

Grecian Max

All this top 3 rubbish, behave.

Newport, Tranmere, Salford, Morecombe Cheltenham, Forrest Green and Cambridge also want to be in the top 3 and currently are all better than us.

I'd take the play offs now if it was offered as to be frank about it, the play offs are looking unlikely.
HAHAHAAHA this post Hhahaah

Average Joe

Back to school for you Prof ! No way will we finish behind "Morecombe" or "Forrest Green" as Clubs of those names don't even exist in League 2 ! At Millfield School did you "cut" geography lessons and head for the cricket nets instead ? 😎
Why is it unreasonable to finish behind them, when we are currently behind in the league?

LOG

Are you enjoying your down time, Paul? Will you need to psychologically reposition, post-Rovers?

arthur

I sincerely hope not to go to Wembley simply because there will be no need to...

Pete Martin (CTID)

The play-off final weekend is at the end of May, so why do you think it isn't at least possible?
I don't. I started a thread with that post and then the Exeweb police changed the thread title for some reason and, in doing so, changed the relationship of my post to the title.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The Premier League may stop fans attending the last game of the season due to concerns over sporting integrity. Can'y see that they will apply that to play-offs.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Premier League may stop fans attending the last game of the season due to concerns over sporting integrity. Can'y see that they will apply that to play-offs.
Sporting integrity? Premier League? Don't make me laugh...