• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Northampton Town - League 2 Playoff Final at Wembley Stadium

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ryan Lowe on again.The manager of that hated team.Sky Sports are idiots.They shouldn't be allowed to show live football.

Skyblue_army

I forgot you had Aaron Martin, very good defender.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ryan Lowe on again.The manager of that hated team.Sky Sports are idiots.They shouldn't be allowed to show live football.
Agreed and here we are whoring ourselves to Rupert Murdoch, bit like Jerry Hall I suppose! :rolleyes:

iscalad

Showing our losses...berks

arthur

Agreed and here we are whoring ourselves to Rupert Murdoch, bit like Jerry Hall I suppose! :rolleyes:
Murdoch sold Sky ages ago didn't he?

DB9

Just to be pedantic Murdoch doesn't own Sky anymore, I think a company called Comcast does 👍

scottus86

Come on City! I have a good feeling for today! Richardson concerns me on the left but he proved me wrong in the last game with a goal. I'd personally be happier with Sparkes but he did take a knock in the first game.

arthur

Nige will power us to victory

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm thinking that Atangana has been recalled to keep Morton quiet.Good decision from Taylor if it turns out that way

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Dreading this.