• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Crass comments on fb about Boris Johnson by RMT leading light Steve Hedley.One of JC’s main cheer leaders.
No wonder the party he led lost heavily with friends like him around.

Why do people who are high profile write posts that are bound to offend,on social media for all to see ?

geoffwp

Crass comments on fb about Boris Johnson by RMT leading light Steve Hedley.One of JC’s main cheer leaders.

Why do people who are high profile write posts that are bound to offend,on social media for all to see ?
I no longer have a Facebook account Olds, any chance of a brief idea what was said?

Legohead

Banned

There was another post from the Mayor of Heanor I think it was who said that Johnson deserved it. Even if people think it, putting it out there on social media and expecting nothing to be said about it is staggeringly dumb. I believe she has had to stand down.

Rosencrantz

There was another post from the Mayor of Heanor I think it was who said that Johnson deserved it. Even if people think it, putting it out there on social media and expecting nothing to be said about it is staggeringly dumb. I believe she has had to stand down.
Starmer moved quickly on that and rightly so. Hopefully a sign of things to come under new leadership to deal with such incidents swiftly, fairly and decisively.

Rosencrantz

I think they just play to their own crass audience and have no sense decency or decorum in humanity. Unfortunately it seems to be a growing tendancy across the globe. Anyone from within their sphere who stands up and points out the wrongness just gets called a traitor and vilified in an attempt to cow what's left of their brainwashed minions.

IndoMike

Now that Johnson is getting bette having learnt the lesson of needing to follow his own self-distancing rules
rather that risking his own life and the life of others around him,
perhaps we can now focus on the important issue : getting 100,00 tests done per day and procuring the PPE so desperately needed by our doctors, nurses, auxiliary staff, care workers et al.

Oldsmobile-88

And dismissed from her job at a law firm,who were concerned her comments & lack of judgement tainting their business at this difficult time.

A hard lesson for not engaging ones brain before posting to the masses.

Oldsmobile-88

I no longer have a Facebook account Olds, any chance of a brief idea what was said?
29A43940-AD2D-44FB-B265-902E865A0E84.jpeg

There were other Class War type of posts,the sort you get from self styled revolutionaries down the pub on a Friday night before they get their McDonald’s on the way home.

Last edited:

IndoMike

View attachment 1968

There were other Class War type of posts,the sort you get from self styled revolutionaries down the pub on a Friday night before they get their McDonald’s on the way home.
Your last paragraph is pure tosh, Olds. Behave

Oldsmobile-88

Your last paragraph is pure tosh, Olds. Behave
Lighting up the mood Mike..Good morning from the UK BTW..