• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Support for The Supports

AB Ciren

As a Exeter boy but have lived away for many years and having watch what some clubs are doing for their supporters I just wondered if the club and players were following suit in this difficult time

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Matt Taylor has been phoning up members of the Sporting Memories group to check on their wellbeing.Most are senior supporters.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Matt Taylor has been phoning up members of the Sporting Memories group to check on their wellbeing.Most are senior supporters.
Here's the story

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Phil Wallace is not my favourite, but you have to be impressed by what Stevenage are doing for their community...

AB Ciren

Here's the story

That’s great but dou you think they could be doing more

Andy Holloway

Here's the story

I've just spoken to Mike this morning and he was saying just how uplifted he felt to receive this phone call, ECFC is a big part of Mike's life and not to have that feeling of involvement for the indefinite future is very difficult for him, as i'm sure it is also for many other people, both young and old.
He asked me if i could post on Exeweb his heartfelt thanks to Matt especially, but also ECFC in general for their support at this very difficult time for many vulnerable people.