• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Played footy the other night with a couple of old City boys who played when Alex was manager and still keep in touch and they said his looking at getting a managers job hopfully soon.Would we want him back ?
No!..........

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Played footy the other night with a couple of old City boys who played when Alex was manager and still keep in touch and they said his looking at getting a managers job hopfully soon.Would we want him back ?
If he changed his style of play to a bit more attacking then I would take him back anyday when Tis goes. Knew how to sign a good player. (Tis take note).

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
If he changed his style of play to a bit more attacking then I would take him back anyday when Tis goes. Knew how to sign a good player. (Tis take note).
Jay, you don't help yourself.

Alex was all hoofball. How much more direct and attacking do you want?

AndyB

Originally Posted by Grecian_Jay
Getting us out of the conference wasn't that great an achievement. He should have done it a year earlier but f*cked his tactics up in the final.

Then after promotion we rode the crest of the promotion wave finishing in a good 2nd place in a poor poor league with at least 4 teams losing at least 10 points. We didn't actually play that well that season.

Last season we were 8 minutes from going down becasue Tis again f*cked up his tactics and was abit stubborn to change things, it nearly cost us. Luckily Gillingham, Tranny etc were dire.

All in all he has done alright (Like I said). I know you weren't asking me but I thought I would explain my comment for the likes of yourself.
That HAS to be one of the most rediculous posts EVER on ExeWeb, and that is saying something!

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

Jay, you don't help yourself.

Alex was all hoofball. How much more direct and attacking do you want?
Hoofball isn't really attacking though is it.

My bad, I meant to add in free-flowing, nice short crisp passing along this lovely new pitch we have and pace.

As I said, if he changes his stlye, then the rest of the package would be fine for us.

wemissmoxey

That HAS to be one of the most rediculous posts EVER on ExeWeb, and that is saying something!

What do you disagree with and why ?

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jay, if it was no great achievement for Tis to get us out of the conference, then by definition you must think that Inglethorpe massively under-achieved with us (ie was a failure). So how could you want him back?

Are you getting confused? It is very muggy at the moment, perhaps its clouding your judgement.

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

Do I ever wonder why everyone else disagrees with me? Am I often wrong?

No, the majority on here are muppets.

Come on then big guy, what is ridiculous about the post. I'm all ears. ;)

We will see.

However I don't remember too many managers finishing just above the relegation zone in the third tier and then moving on to the Premiership within a short period of time.

You have to remember the majority are firmly stuck up Tisdale's arse at Exeter, that will probably not be the case elsewhere.

Paul ince went from Mk to Blackburn on the back of a promotion from the 4 th tier and his not in Tiss class,look what happened to him.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
As I said, if he changes his stlye, then the rest of the package would be fine for us.
So if he changes his managerial style, the rest is fine. What is it you like about him? That he has hair? Doesn't wear a cravat? Do you fancy him?