• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exewebs useless and petty Mods,

Status
Not open for further replies.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
"The Firm" managed to recreate himself several times :)

Antony Moxey

WB - a few of those you list in reply to Mr E's 'banning is rare' comment are the same person. As he said, it's the person that's banned, not the user name!

As for legal action, if you were to post on here that XXXX is a paedophile and here is his address and telephone number, I'd imagine XXXX's lawyers would be onto Mr E pretty quickly. As for 4chan, I have no idea, never visited the site.

The Whistle Blower

I still say free the Exeweb three – Joey, CBS and B-S!

Also a troll is accessing this thread, some say his username is ‘Smokey’ but he also uses the alias ‘wemissmoxey’ and sends abusive PM’s? What an odd fellow.

Anyhow, I always thought BTIE was unique! Maybe there are only three users on this site and the rest are ‘Alter Ego’s ;)

wemissmoxey

I still say free the Exeweb three – Joey, CBS and B-S!

Also a troll is accessing this thread, some say his username is ‘Smokey’ but he also uses the alias ‘wemissmoxey’ and sends abusive PM’s? What an odd fellow.

Anyhow, I always thought BTIE was unique! Maybe there are only three users on this site and the rest are ‘Alter Ego’s ;)
Hi "The Firm".

Just for the record I did not send an abusive message to anybody, "The Firm" and his other ID's sent numerous racist messages to me and also messages along the lines of "I will kick your head in".

Quite funny really.

Last edited:
I totally agree, Mr P Carpenter is a legend! His uncanny wit and charm just cheers this boring board up no end. He has a point though about the moderators, they need to reverse their sense of humour transplant!

Save Carps, dont let the mods win!!

We want our carpenter back, we want our carpenter back, we want our carpenter back, we want our carpenter back!!

wemissmoxey

I totally agree, Mr P Carpenter is a legend! His uncanny wit and charm just cheers this boring board up no end. He has a point though about the moderators, they need to reverse their sense of humour transplant!

Save Carps, dont let the mods win!!

We want our carpenter back, we want our carpenter back, we want our carpenter back, we want our carpenter back!!
Mr P Carpenter posted once so I assume you are one of the same.

Otherwise your above comment seems very bizarre.

Last edited:

Juggling Monkey

Administrator
If any of you would like to set up an alternative ECFC forum with a 4chan style "anything goes" approach I would be happy to point you in the direction of some decent, inexpensive hosting and good forum software options and give you a few pointers on some of the legal aspects (libel law, privacy law, data protection etc) and the technical problems you will encounter (spam bots etc) to set you on your way.

I mean this as a genuine offer. 4chan is a little much for my tastes but I've always found b3ta amusing. I'm sure you'd have a lot of fun.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know exactly how and why he upset people, but as a more general point, this isn't necessarily a reason to ban someone. Anyone can press the report button. I've never done it myself because i see it as a snitchy snitch snitch and haven't been offended by anything i've seen or read on here or anywhere else for as long as i can remember. Did these long standing posters have a genuine reason to be upset by his postings or did they just disagree?
I wouldn't wish to go into the details of each case, but lines were crossed. Let's just keep it like that...!

The Whistle Blower

Wemiss, I think you need to calm your self down. Accusing people of ‘racist’ messages is rather extreme and the kind of think that this site could get in trouble for.

Please keep your trolling to moaning about the team / signings and nothing else. Besides how is anyone meant to racially abuse you on this site, when for a start no one would know what race you even were? Pathetic attempt 1/10.

It was proven you sent those PM’s as Grecian2k, Angelic and Mohammed also received them.

Very odd man Smoke.. I mean wemissmoxey.

Grecian_Jay

It amazes me how anyone can get that offended by a post on a football forum from someone who they don't know.

Maybe if everyone lightened up a bit then people could enjoy the Exeweb experience a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.